- The University of Vermont Medical Center's COVID-19 website
- The office of Sen. Bernie Sanders assembled an excellent resource on What You Need to Know about the Federal Stimulus Package specifically for Vermonters and where to go to apply for support. We’ve posted an excerpt on our website.
- For those of you looking for resources for consumers, Vermont Legal Aid has a Covid-19 page with info on evictions, health care, 3 squares, etc.
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) developed an extensive COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide. Please consider sharing with your staff and your patrons.
As always, you can find additional resources on the Vermont Department of Libraries VTLIB COVID-19 page.
Here are some more resources:
- Multiple Languages - Disaster Preparation and Recovery, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health